My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2013年1月18日金曜日

Q&A...KING KITTY STYLE!

OKAY!


So I've never done this before, but here goes...

Over the years people have asked me various questions about my life, my appearance, and my opinions on topics that are more serious than kittens. So I'm gonna be kind and attempt (you see that thurr, attempt) to answer them to the best of my knowledge/ability/openness.


***DISCLAIMER***
I'm not going to go in to any deep stuffs thought becawse I'm not here for that. Its nawt my job to bore you with political issues or ethical matters. I'm just here for teh lulz.


#1: What color do you use on your hair?
L'Oreal MegaReds INTENSE COPPER ~or~ any copper color that seems intense enough for me.

#2: How tall are you?
Dude. I am asked this every day. I am 158 cm or 62 inches. I am short. I am tiny. Get over it. LUL

#3: How are you so skinny?
I've always been this way. I don't do anything different. I have eaten the same way my entire life. I'm just a lean mean hyper machine. XD

#4: How do you expect to become a famous musician? You have no talent at all.
I love music. I love to perform. I work very hard at what I do. If you believe I have no talent, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. Fortunately, the world is full of varying opinions and not everyone thinks like you. Also, if it doesn't work, I always have time to do something else. However, I have a right to try to make my dreams come true. That's what's wrong with people these days. They have such cynical outlooks on life.

#5: How old are you?
Mentally, I'm 12. I will always be twelve. My chronological age bears no persuasion on my ability to keep y'all energetic and entertained. I'm a kid at heart and every one who knows me would agree. I am able to control the things I say about as well as a three year old and I'm as irresponsible as any preteen. LOL

#6: Do you exercise?
Yes. Pushups and weight training. Plus, I live in Tokyo, so I get a TON of walking every day.

# 7: What is your gender?
Oh my kittens I swear if I get this question one more time I am going to fly over your house and dump one thousand kilograms of stuffed animal kittens on it. It be raining cats up in there. For me, gender is fluid. I can wear what I want, act how I want, and like what I want. So just because I wear long hair sometimes and fanboy over T.M.Revolution doesn't mean anything. I follow gyaru-oh style. I'm a Center Guy LMAO Gender stereotypes lead to bias and the like. As I said a long time ago, names should be prepositions. No racial or sexual bias. What  is between a person's legs doesn't make them who they are. What your brain says you are is what you are. Not your biological sex. Additionally, just look at what it says in my profile and that's what I am. Derp.

#8: Why do you call yourself "King of the New World"? 
Because I am your dictator. LOL I knew this was bound to come up sooner or later...well, let me say it this way: if more people thought the way I do, the world would be a better place and there would be way less crime/war/fighting. A hostile takeover is upon you, so run for your kitteny lives *^u^*

#9: What is the deal with being a ginger all of a sudden? 
I love having copper/red hair. Especially since its impossible to have it naturally if you're Asian. I love confusing people with my black eyebrows and obnoxiously ginger hair. I'm the Asian ginger kid, after all.

#10: Thoughts on gay marriage?
REALLY!? Of all the people on teh internets, you choose to ask me this question!? If you're a closed minded earless cat then I must truly be the epitome of everything you hate. Sex, gender, gender identity/expression, and sexual orientation (just like race, national origin and ethnicity) should bear no influence over one's ability to love and be loved. If I ruled the world, everyone would be happy.

#11: WTF is wrong with you!?
I'm just your ordinary extraordinary.



*MEOW*


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿