My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2012年6月5日火曜日

I'm Back Baby!

Oh my kittenz, KITTENS!!!


What's up???


It's your favorite Jap Trap here, and I am so sorry for never writing anything!! I've just been so busy lately! I went to college, decided I hated it, decided to after a short time, then decided to do something entirely different! A wise friend of mine once told me that in order to achieve my dreams, I must first do some things the conventional way. So, I shall be attending Yoshida beginning in October.

Until then, I am going to chill out and be awesome XD


I have had an amazing year so far, and I intend to have an even better second half. Unfortunately, I lost some funds during the whole college thing, but that's okay. When I get where I wish to go in life, it will all be worth it. 


I've got some amazing news pertaining to my singing career!


I was approached by an international record label. I am going to get signed!!! I will update moar about that later (don't wanna jinx anything, k? lol) and give full detail on my recent goings-on. Until then, you can check me out on Reverbnation:  www.reverbnation.com/ATDYE 


That's a picture of me wearing the outfit from my most recent performance. I sang WHITE BREATH by T.M.Revolution this year. Also, Healing My Soul by T.M.Revolution. It was fun times.


I finally purchased the HOT LIMIT version of T.M.Revolution 10th Anniversary Hello Kitty cell phone strap. It is adorable and now I have the HOT LIMIT strap and Burnin' X'mas keychain. I feel so kitteny~~


Additionally, I am looking forward to hanging out with my best friend of whom I haven't seen for months. So yeah, it's going to be ONE FUN SUMMER!!!!! o(>u<)o


Until then..............STAY KITTENY!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿