My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2012年2月16日木曜日

Uwaaa---!


I've been really busy lately!


I've barely been able to update a thing!



Right now its really late, so I'mma just gonna tell you the important stuff.



K?






Ready?






K!!!





My new album, R@d!oAkt!v D8ing is going to be released on Leap Day!



Sorry about it being late, kittenz. It wasn't my fault.


=_=


Okay, so maybe it was XD



But yeah, I moved to a different country so I got behind on working on my music and artwork. Now, we are finished with the ablum and it should be great!! I think it is the best yet! haha


But yeah, its a lot, and I mean a LOT different from CROSSING THE LINE and on a different dimension from ~Desolation. However, I am quite proud of the result and the music and the photography!!!



Well, need to go to bed~


PEACE.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿