My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年12月31日土曜日

3 MOAR DAYZ

OH MY KITTENZ!


I finally got all of my braces off...

so I'm really happy...

yet a lil sad as well HAHA I've had 'em on for over three years, so it feels really strange to nawt have them now. My retainers look awesome, though. They match XD


Today I went to Panera Bread for the very last time :'(



I had my usual sammich, the Chipotle Chicken Panini w/out bacon on ciabatta bread. I never tried anything else due to the simple fact that this sammich is existential LOL The chips, however, are nasty. In my opinion. Well, I take that back. I did try a couple of other things. I had an oatmeal raisin cookie, a piece of chocolate pecan babka, a cinnamon scone, and a French toast bagel. All of which were amazing.


I sure will miss Panera Bread when I'm in Japan...:'(


Yesterday we made our New Year's meal. Since I am leaving on the 2nd, we decided to up New Year's a few days.


We made sauerkraut and turkey smoked sausage with mashed potatoes and black eye peas w/turkey ham on the side. I did not eat any peas or potatoes, but the kraut and sausage was yummy.


Currently I feel a little sad over leaving. I know I have wanted this all of my life, but right now I can't help but feel a little nervous and of course sad. I will miss my life here in America and will most definitely miss some of the restaurants and my mom's cooking.


Last Monday (the day after Xmas) we went to the Mall for the last time. I finally had an opportunity to wear my gray skinny jeans with the gray "over achiever" jersey-style shirt I bought on Black Friday over a month ago. I love the shirt. I went to Salvatore's Pizzaria for the last time, also, and had my usual cheese thin crust pizza with a peppermint mocha from Starbuck's. YUM. I did not buy anything at the Mall, due to the fact that I do not need anymore clothes. I did find a green cardigan in my size for a reasonable amount of money, but I just didn't buy it. Now I am kind of wishing I would have LOL


Tuesday I began my packing for Tokyo. Today I finished. Well, almost finished. I still have a couple of my necessities to pack, but other than that, I am finished.


Christmas was weird for me, and other than the food, it did not even feel like Christmas. I did not get my presents from my aunt until Wednesday, and I have yet to open the ones from my mom. Which reminds me:  I have yet to wrap my mom's gifts. Oops. Tomorrow we shall exchange them.....and eat the rest of the New Year's food as well as eat some Oshougatsu-style food. (:


Tomorrow is going to be yet another busy day.


OH MY KITTENZ!!!



When will it end!?


My life is so hectic right now...and I've lost weight again D: GRRRRRRRRRR I will be so relieved once I am in Tokyo, sitting in class, with all of my necessary to-dos DONE!!! Hopefull two weeks from now I will be much more relaxed...


Hopefully...(and I say that loosely, kittehs) I will be able to blog again before I leave. Until then...STAY KITTENY!


(And hope that I stay kitteny as well)


;D

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿