My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年11月3日木曜日

Promised Force...


YO SAY KITTENS!

How have you been!??



You all know from my last blog that I cosplayed T.M.Revolution's The Force on Monday, and this blog is simply to let you know a little moar about my Halloween and my weekend/week so far.


So on Saturday, after worrying my mind away about whether or nawt they would arrive in time, I received the final piece for my cosplay...the boots.


I was then able to finish the final little bit of sewing I had left (I was unable to finish due to the fact that I needed the boots in order to measure the distances properly) and tried on my outfit. From the second I tried on the outfit, I knew it was an excellent choice of eras.


This year, for the first time in my life, my mom dressed up also!!! I purchased a black wig for her to wear, and she had false eyelashes and a tee with a spider web && spider on it, and she had me do her makeup! It was fun times...


And of course I had to try on her wig:



I came to the conclusion that I look like an Asian Emily the Strange LOL



It did make me miss my black hair a lil....




BUT..........







I love being the Asian ginger kid.


Haha.



But anyway, on Halloween my mom and I went out walking around town and got a bite to eat at McDonald's.


It was really good, and I hadn't had French Fries since Labor Day!!!


So there I was sitting dressed like Takanori Nishikawa, eating my dinner, when a woman walked up to me and said I reminded her of the little boy from The Grudge!!!



I'm like...........






LOLWUT!?!?




XD




I mean, that outfit is probably the most pastel and bright thing I have ever worn, yet I still look creepy!? HAHA



I guess I'm just a creepy kind of kid.



Yesterday and today I did nothing really. I mean, I went to the store to buy myself some dinner for Tuesday night, and today I cooked some food, but other than that...I haven't really did anything productive this week.


OH!


My mom did bake some homemade bread...so I get yummy bread for breakfast tomorrow morning...so PUMPED!



LOL



So yeah...I should go to bed.



G'nite loves.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿