My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年11月15日火曜日

(๑°⌓°๑)OMKRLY!?

YO SAY!



Howz you kittenz???




This past week has been quite...interesting...to say the least XD. Last Sunday I went out to dinner with my mom && her hubby. We went out in order to purchase a light that she wanted due to the fact that we are working on remodeling the house...slowly and surely.


My goal is to get the kitchen and bathroom finished before I leave, since we already finished the dining room, living room, stairwell, and front door. After that, she may or may nawt work on teh bedroomz after I am away.


Monday and Tuesday were rather uneventful, but on Wednesday I went with her to the hospital for her yearly bloodwork. After that, we went out for a bite to eat. I tried Orzo pasta for the first time; it had pieces of spinach in it and had a nice buttery garlic flavor. I had breadsticks with the pasta and I loved it. Perhaps one of the best non-homemade meals I've had in a while.



On Friday morning I received the news I have been waiting for...I finally have my answer. My COE application has been accepted by immigration!!



This means...



TOKYO, HERE I COME!!!




XD



I'll be receiving the COE in the mail within three to four weeks (right after Thanksgiving! Woo-hoo!) and then just have to start my packing.



And get my plane tickets, of course. LOL



But yeah...I'm really pumped.





And uber nervous.






AT THE SAME TIME.




Oh, here was my outfit that I wore for going out last Sunday:




My awesome dark blue && white striped shirt. I love it HAHA



On Saturday my mom && I went out and did the grocery shopping for Thanksgiving dinner, and it always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. After all, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and autumn is my favorite season.


Yesterday I burnt my hand fixing myself a cappucino :(



It was a steam burn on my left hand, on almost all four of my fingers (luckily it didn't get my thumb!) otherwise I would not even be able to type yet today. Yesterday I was unable to type or write or barely brush my teeth all day (I'm mostly left handed). I'm so happy that it is much better now.


Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment; my six month icky check up for my UC. I hate going to the doctor lol but at least I get to go out to yet another dinner! HAHA



Well, perhaps this week will be a good one! Right now, I gotta go spread some tar! LATER~


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿