My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年11月6日日曜日

MOAR PLEASE! xD

YO SAY.


This is just yet ANOTHER update.



I have a few more Halloween pictures for you my kittens. In my town there is this one house in particular that sets up a really cool display for trick-or-treat. This year they had a strobe light set up, and my mom and I took turns standing in front of the hurst display. She went first:



Then me:




I love looking like Takanori Nishikawa! I feel so invincible~~~


HAHA


But yeah, yesterday we went out to dinner at BostonMarket, and I ordered sweet potatoes and dark meat chicken (I don't like white meat chicken or turkey due to the fac that I find it to be rather dry most of the time), and I thought it was especially yummy.


Today I made fish sticks && drank egg nog for supper LOL


What a combination!!!


It may sound weird, but it was really delicious.


This week has been a pretty good one, probably because we baked homemade bread, went out shopping, went out walking around on Halloween, and of course dressing up! We finished the rest of the homemade bread for breakfast this morning. I'm looking forward to tomorrow due to going out again!! LOL


I shall blog again soon yo!!!


However, right now I must go lay some concrete! See ya!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿