My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年11月2日水曜日

HALLOWEEN~!

HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN MY PRETTY KITTIES!!!


Here's a picture of a lil' something I made in honor of Halloween:


I bought a skeleton and dressed her up in my old emo clothing from my dark days lol

And bought a cheap wig for her to wear. I thought it was quite the clever idea...and I even put Hello Kitty socks on her to make her a lil' bit cute XD

But anywho...time for my BIG SURPRISE!!!








R.
















U.



















READY!?!?!?
















LOL





Here it is:


I cosplayed T.M.Revolution's "The Force" album cover!!!



Take a look at some of the pictures:




Cool, huh!?


It was overall the best cosplay I have done to this day.



Now for my descriptions~~


Wig - Ebay kanekalon dark copper brown wig
Blouse - Etsy 1970's lavender crop blouse
Vest - Ebay floral 1980's vest
Pants - Hong Kong yellow capris with silk stitching (made by At)
Boots - Etsy camel knee high boots
Flowers - silk daisies from Michael's craft store


I hope you liked my Halloween surprise!!!!!!!!!!!




It took me two months to put it all together, but it was really worth it!!!




Additionally, the cosplay out fit is not for sale.





There will soon be more information and a more in depth blog about my Halloween and my weekend, but that shall wait for now.




CHU!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿