My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年11月19日土曜日

100th Post~!

YO SAY!!!
Today is my wonder best friend's birthday! So, I shall post this birthday message:
[ミ☆ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ☆彡]⌒ヾ(・ω-。)~♪
I hope its a good one for her.
In other news, I had a doctor's appointment last Tuesday, and to my dismay I've lost moar weight D: Therefore, I must eat moar so that I can stay kitteny healthy and get started in college next Spring!!! I must gain 2.5kg by December 8th. Luckily, next week is THANKSGIVING!!! So I should be just fine.
This week I've been on an eating regimine to help be gain muscle weight and such, so I am hoping that will help also.
Today I'm going to Panera Bread!!! My all time favorite restaurant!!! Then this weekend I will be working around the house by remodeling the kitchen (oh, fun lol). I know it doesn't sound like much fun, but I enjoy working at times. We will be painting the kitchen this weekend and then after Thanksgiving we will redecorate, change the counter tops, and lay a new floor.
Chyeah.
That's about it kittens. Foar now, at least.
I shall blog again soon!! Until then, make sure you check my Japanese blog(s):
And if you can't read Japanese, go tharr anyway!!! And look at my pics!!!
Or just learn Japanese. I mean, after all, if you're gonna be a fan of AtJap13, you need to at least understand minimal Japanese. Like SRSLY.
How else are you going to get close to the epic epicness of teh Jap Trap!? HAHAHAHAHAHA

1 件のコメント:

  1. Wood countertops and plastic laminates in a wood design give your bathroom a definite charm and rustic flavor that is sure to impress. Wood has the added benefit of being a highly affordable countertop material that won’t hurt your savings.

    返信削除