My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年10月21日金曜日

THE WORLD IS ENDING (╬ ಠ益ಠ)

YO SAY KITTENZ!!


It's your favorite entity on youtube, AtJap13, and apparantly the world is ending tomorrow!!!



OH NOES D:



If the world ends, that means...



No moar vidya makin'!!!


And moar importantly.........


NO MOAR TMR DDD:



ε=ε=ε=┌(;*´Д`)ノ













LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL


However, I regret to inform you kitties that...

Its nawt the end of the world...


Or the end of anything for that matter.


Except maybers Cotorich's youtube vids....*deep in thought*


ANYWHO...


Back to the topic at hand.


Tharr is no need to worry about anything due to the fact that the world is nawt ending tomorrow or 12/12/12 or even 12/12/21. Tharr is no need to concern yourself with silly concerns like these. Just trust me...I know HAHA



Now you're probably standing on your heads wondering why I "think" I know all of this stuff.


You're like...


"How, out of all people, does AtJap13 know when the world is going to end or nawt end?"


So here's mah answer kittehz:



I, being the King Kitty, have already survived 89437598+ supposed "World Endings".


You know...January 1st, 2000; 06/06/06; May sumthin' 2011...etc etc


So DUDE.


If all this religious mumbo-jumbo government conspiracy theory propaganda were true...we'd all be dead already XD



So therefore...




THE WORLD IS NAWT GOING TO END.




K?













At least nawt until I meet Takanori Nishikawa....HAHA





Anywho....


on to bigger && better things!!



On Friday I went out for a fish dinner and then on Saturday I went to my all-time (current) favorite restaurant: PANERA BREAD!! Oh my kittenz I do love Panera Bread



I gots me diz here sammich:


♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪
Aaaahhhhh Chipotle Chicken Panini on Ciabatta w/o bacon



Itz pure uphoria yo.



HAHA


And I also got a free pastry from Panera in honor of my birthday back in September:


I chose a piece of chocolate pecan babka. It was reallyyyy kitteny yummy!
♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪


I also bought me some pumpkin spice oatmeal (*^_^*)


Sunday my mom and I made chili with ground turkey. I loved it!!! I love homemade chili...actually...I love homemade...anything XD



But yeah...life is going OK right now.


At least on the surface...haha



But yeah, make sure you check out my blog next week for a SPECIAL KITTENY SUPRISE!


CHYAAAAAAAA~~~!!!!!




Stay kitteny~


www.youtube.com/AtJap13















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿