My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年10月14日金曜日

Fried Rice && Chicken Liver!!


YO SAY KITTENS!


This week has been yet another busy, busy week for me. On the weekend we decorated the house with Halloween stuff. The picture is of me and my Halloween cat. It is a black "scaredy cat" with bright orange eyes and ears. haha


We also put up the decorations from last year; including various signs and what not. This year we did not put up any faux spider webs, though, due to the observation that they become very messy with the dead fallen leaves.


Monday I went to Akron with my mom (she had a doctor's appointment) and then we stopped at a little home-style restaurant for dinner. I got potato skins and they were quite delicious.


When we were in the hallway leading to the bathrooms, I took a picture of myself lol


My hair looks orange and the overall aura of the photograph looks trippy! XD I really like my haircut, despite the odd look I have on my face.


Tuesday I went out again, and went to various Halloween stores. I purchased a five foot tall skeleton to dress up and pose somewhere in my house. I thought it was a creepy-clever idea. Don't you think, kittehs?


Today and yesterday were weird. I am kinda sorta well more than that concerned about my future and plans for college. Dude, I am so pumped about college and living in Tokyo, yet I am also really nervous XD


OH! I just remembered...last Sunday I cooked chicken fried rice and chicken livers, and, well...it was my first time eating chicken liver...and I found it to be rather...well, strange. HAHA The taste was good but the texture was too much for me. I don't think I'll be eating that again...at least not any time soon LOL The fried rice on the other hand was absolutely delicious and very Chinese-y tasting haha


It was a good experience.



Final sliver of news is my wig~! I bought my cosplay wig for Halloween and also this blond one:


Whaddya think, kittens? Could At be a blond Asian kid??? Or is the lil ginger Asian better?


I think I can pull off pretty much any hair color...since I've had it just about every one. It's been purple, brown, bluish, auburn, ginger, and of course naturally black.


I'm thinking about getting black streaks and blond highlights next. With the ginger color. I don't know for sure, though. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what I decide...



Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhh---------------


Saturday I'm going back to Chili's again! So pumped!


See you soon, my kitties.




New vidya up on teh Youtube page: www.youtube.com/AtJap13

Check it out NAO!!! XD

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿