My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年10月8日土曜日

Cats, Bats, && Pumpkins

YO SAY KITTENZ!!! (*^_^*)


I know I haven't been updating much lately, and for that...my apologies.


However, I have remained very busy and have been recently getting over a nasty sinus infection. I haven't been online as much due to that, and I feel bad for nawt keeping you kittens posted about my status.


I'll give you a little bit of an idea as to how ill I was. Last Friday my mom and I went out just like we always do on Fridays, and ate at one of her favorite restaurants for dinner. I ordered bread and chicken, and was only able to eat one piece of each and it tasted kind of nasty (like phlegm or something) due to my sinuses. I hadn't been able to ate anything for two days at that point, and was unable to eat normally until Monday.


So, yeah...


I was pretty off my rocker ~(-.-)~'


But now I think I'm getting back on it...slowly and steadily.


Yesterday I cooked a yummy meal that I made up the recipe for. It was a buffalo chicken rice of sorts, and, well, here's the recipe:

1 package Knorr rice sides buffalo chicken flavor
1 can Tyson chunk chicken breast
1 cup fancy shredded cheddar cheese
1 large tortilla or 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
1/2 cup diced jalapeno peppers

STEP ONE:
Cook the rice according to the directions and slightly grill the chicken in vegetable oil. Season as desired.

STEP TWO:
If using a tortilla, grill until brown and crispy, then crush. If using chips, skip this step.

STEP THREE:
In a large bowl or pan, mix the chicken, rice, jalapenos, and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Spread in a square cake pan. Top with chips and remaining cheese.

STEP FOUR:
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.


It should look something likey thiiisss ~~~:


Looks good, huh? haha


It was really good. For the first time in over a week, I was able to enjoy a meal.



Yeah yeah SUBJECT CHANGE!!! XD


Two weeks ago when I was out shopping for candy and Halloween decorations, I found these awesome napkins that describe my straight-edge yet partier attitude:


They say "I'm ready to party! ...Where's the food?" LOLOLOLOLOL With some kind of spooky tree on them!!! And the best part of all...they're ORANGE!!!! I love Halloween due to the vast amounts of orange colored goods.


Last night, after finishing dinner, I baked cookies~! They are pumpkin spice cookies with cream cheese frosting and spooky sprinkles. To make them extra-kitteny, I made them pumpkin shaped!!! (Except for one cookie, which I free-handed in the shape of a sittin' kitten). There was also some orange icing that I had purchased, and I decided to use that for some even more kitteny zing. The picture above is of my work area (if you think that's messy, you should've seen the KITCHEN! XD)


So now for the finished product:


Those are just a few of the ones that I believed turned out best. Its a pumpkin with bats & pumpkins, one with black && ghosts, one with orange sprinkles, cats, and ghosts, and the cat.


I had one for breakfast, and they are so YUMMY!!! Haha


I wish you kittehz could have some~~ maybe some day we'll be in the same place @ the same time and I'll make some for you (^.^)c



Until then...



I gotta go scrub the ceiling!! Staaaaaayyyyyy kittenyyyyyy!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿