My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年9月3日土曜日

September...

YO SAY!!!


So my roots were really black on my hair...x.x haha I always wait four months between touch ups, cuz I'm afraid the bleach will fry it. One time I had a really bad experience with bleach, and a chunk of my hair actually broke off so that it was only an inch long.

It was quite awkward looking, but it ended up being my short piece that I wear on the side, so everything was OKAY! xD


Anywho, since I love having copper hair, I got my roots done and my hair re-dyed. It went from this:

To this:


Now I'm once again the lil Asian ginger kid.


Also, today I finally was able to get my passport (woo-hoo!) and my hair looks orange in that picture xP I really love it.

Other than getting a passport, I also had some interesting excursions today. For dinner, I ordered macaroni & cheese with a side of glazed baby carrots, but the cooks got my order all wrong, and tried to make me wait for the carrots. You see, kittens, I am one of those weird eaters that likes to eat the veggies first, then my pasta/meat/etc items.


But they messed my order all up, and by the time I got the carrots, my macaroni & cheese was cold, so they brought me another one. So y'know, I was finally able to eat my meal...or so I thought. That was definitely nawt the case tharr.


The carrots were cold and hard and tasted like water when they were supposded to be sweet and glazed and yummy.


So, I ate two bowls of macaroni instead haha




So it looks like I ate two servings of everything LOL


Buttt tomorrow I get a good meal! Cuz I'm going to the Spaghetti Warehouse!!!!!! I have never been there, but I've heard their food is really good...


And I really hope so!!!


I shall update tomorrow evening about that excursion...


Until then, g'nite loves :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿