My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年9月6日火曜日

Passport...CHECK!

YO SAY KITTENZ~~!!!

How are my lovely peepz doing this fine Monday???


I hope you are doing great, becawse I...



I am doing great, my friends! I have gotten over my brief Nishikawa Takanori heartbreak and replaced...erm...displaced some of my love of Nishikawa-san with my current obsession with Minzy from 2NE1. And of course my adoration of LEVIN helps also. haha

Minzy is just so gorgeous ^^

Last year at this time, I was awaiting the second week of school, and being happy that I had nawt yet fallen ill with a cold ;_; haha


But I haven't fallen ill yet this September!! And most certainly hope I do nawt...


Anyway, I went to the Spaghetti Warehouse on Saturday (heart) And their menu was HUGE! I could nawt even decide upon what I wanted to eat lol but the free bread they kept bringing sure made the decision easier. I finally decided to try this thing call fried ravioli, and it was breaded cheese ravioli that had been deep fried and then served with marinara sauce and garlic butter sauce. So decadent OvO


OH!


I finally remembered to take a picture of one of my pictures that are like the ones I got taken for my passport. Here it is:




TAH-DA!!!!



I look like an orange haired creeper x_x............................................




But a cute creeper!!! XDDD



Today I made homemade chili cheese fries with turkey chili sauce and shoestring French Fries. They were so kitteny good, but they made my tummy hurt -tear- :d



Right now, I have to go pierce some hairless cats' ears!!! G'nite~~!!!!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿