My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年8月30日火曜日

Summer's Over...Already!?


I just love my face in this picture. I look so smug :P lol







YO SAY MAH KITTENZ!!!





How are you???





Its been almost a week since your King Kitty updated this blog!







I hope you are all doing well. I sure am.









Today is the first day of school for all my underclassmen friends, and the first day of college classes for a great deal of my other friends. I would like to wish you guys all good luck!! I hope you have a great first day.







Alana and I are nawt starting college until the spring semester, and I am really looking forward to my first day of college. I hope it is swell.





Tharr hasn't been much interesting stuff happening to me lately, except I have once again taken up playing second life. Here is my avatar:









He's really awkward looking...I know XD But they didn't have any good copper hairstyles yet, so I just had to go with the black. I am hoping to fix him up a little more, give him copper hair and maybe some sweet platform shoes, but I don't have any money to waste on that stuff...so he'll just have to be a typical Asian dude rather than an Asian ginger kid like me haha









I do have some bad news, though.







Takanori is dating this 22 y/o chick named Nanao ): And apparantly they've been dating for like half of a year and she's living with him. So nawt kitteny!



She's some gravure model. Pfft. Go figure haha Here's a picture of her:



I mean, she sure is one gorgeous lady. But, she is young enough to be his daughter, ya know?? lol I don't know, it's nawt really any of my business, and in all actually gaiz I don't give a rain drenched cat's broken tail about his personal life. I just thought I'd let you kittens know about it.





Anywho, I gotta go eat breakfast! See ya~~




OH! I never got to tell you kittens......



Last Wednesday my mom and I finally made my cake for my graduation :D Since I didn't have a party, we kinda just made the cake and ate some and chilled out. haha It was a two layer cake with cream cheese frosting (mah fav yo) and chocolate cream cheese frosting between the layers. It was so yummy it's gone already!!! haha I shall post a pic in the next blog I swear! xP


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿