My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年8月11日木曜日

BACK!


YO SAY!


I'm back kittens!!!


Don't you just love the color of that shirt?? It is such a bright orange! I absolutely love it~~ I wore it with some really awesome denim shorts I found in the little boys' section of the store. I know, I know, I'm tiny :d



Anywho...we went to the amusement park, and I had a really good time. The drive lasted quite some time, and I grew really hungry. lol After all, my breakfast consisted of a piece of toast with butter and jelly.


When we arrived at the park, we walked around for a little while and then we found a food stand selling deep fried Oreo cookies and deep fried rice crispy treats. I bought an order of each and ate a couple Oreos and one small rice crispy treat. I didn't like the rice treat due to my opinion that it was too sweet, so I gave the rest to my stepdad to eat lol I then bought a few items, and I got a dogtag with "At" and "YO SAY 2011" on it along with a peace Chinese band, a skull leather armband, and a neon orange gel pen.


After that, my mom and I rode some rides and played some games and we all walked around the park a little more. Then I was hungry for solid food, so we went to this little cafe place and I got this really uber duper delicious macaroni and cheese for dinner.


Once we ate dinner, we went to the arcade and played some more games and even rode a couple more rides. All in all, I had a great time. We arrived in the motel room really late, and my mom lost the ice bucket, and I was kind of queasy feeling, so we went to sleep.


The next morning at the hotel, there was free breakfast available, but since I was not hungry yet, I just got coffee. I also did not was to eat at the hotel due to the simple fact that I wanted pancake puppies from Denny's xD


And my patience paid off! We found a Denny's half way home and stopped for lunch/supper of sorts. I was so hungry by the time we stopped lol since I had been up since 8 am Monday morning. While waiting for my food, I went to the bathroom and took a picture of myself in the mirror. I though I looked good with my hair all tied back with the exception of the shorter pieces and those weird longer pieces.


And finally, after much waiting, my pancake puppies and chicken sausage arrived!! And it was super good, my kittens. Yum yum yum. My mom got some weird cheeseburger flat bread appetizer, and at first I thouht it sounded strange but when it arrived I thought it looked quite good actually. I don't eat beef or pork, so I cannot order certain things, but that doesn't mean that I can't think they look good.



So that was my second vacation on the summer. Due to my upcoming hectic lifestyle, it is probably my last.




Yesterday I began working on my stuff I need for when I begin school in a few months. This is really nerve-wracking, and I have a lot to prepare. Due to this, I probably won't be online as much anymore. And to be perfectly honest kittens, I have no idea when my new webshow is going to begin. I am leaving for Tokyo on January 2, 2012, and I will say that I would like to begin the new show before I leave, but I can't promise you anything. As far as the introduction or maybe even just a short vlog, I will try to post one by the beginning of September.



Well, right now, I am going to go bathe 3 hairless cats. See ya!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿