My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年8月20日土曜日

AtJap13 Updates~~ YEAH!



YO SAY!!




I have great news kittehz!!!





I am back!!





And since I am back, I must tell you about my overall game plan for the new show, Jap Trap.





For the first new video since my break and channel makeover, I will be doing a pre-intro intro to the new show. For teh second video, I will have the debut intro to Jap Trap, and it will probably air around mid-September.



After that, I will create a new episode and post it each month. Since this show has more thought and creativity than 1313, I require more creation time between episodes.







Other than that, I really don't have much to say abou the new show other than the fact that it is going to be super-duper-uber kitteny and y'all gonna love it!







So, wait for it kittenz!!!












And srsly gaiz, go check out my new channel style.









Liek,















NAO.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿