My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年7月16日土曜日

WISH ME LUCK!!



YO SAY!!!!


Whazzup mah kittehz???




Today I had a casting call to attend.




I know you're all dying to know how that went, so I'm gonna tell ya from the beginning.



We got their around 1 PM but took a wrong road and ended up driving about for about 30 minutes looking for the hotel in which the call was being held. When I first saw the length of the line, I was thinking "Oh my kittens, there is no way I am ever going to get to the call," and the people with me were saying that there was no way I was going to be able to stay. They get worried about me because of my small stature, I guess lol.



I ended up waiting in line for five hours, and had nothing to eat but a roll of lifesavers and two bottles of water. By the time I reached the call, I was sweaty, hungry, and exhausted yet I still had to put on a good face for my headshot. Well, I don't know if it can be called a headshot, since it felt more like a mugshot with holding a number and whatnot. However, I enjoyed the overall experience and had a great time and made new friends in the process.



I will add a brief disclaimer for you gaiz though:



If you wish to attend an open casting call for a movie or television show or what be it, be prepared to get all dressed up in your best clothing, do your hair and makeup, and skip breakfast for the audition only to end up waiting in line for hours and entering the call sweaty, grungy, hungry, and tired. Have fun kittens!!!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿