My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年7月26日火曜日

Waaa @_@

Yo say kittens.






This weekend has been quite interesting.




Last week my mouth was sore from my braces being tightened. Personally, I am sick of going to the orthodontist due to the fact that I have had braces for over three years, and my teeth look the same now as they did last summer. lol



But apparantly they have some scientific-sounding explaination as to why I still have to wear them, for about another 2-4 months.




However, I believe they have turned out quite nice. What do you guys think?


Due to my mouth being sore, I had to eat soft food, so I cooked me up some dinner(s). First I made this pasta. Its shells with garlic and parmesian and bread crumbs :) I love pasta lol



I also made another kind of pasta, which was multicolored linguine with a parmesian-butter sauce.



I wish I lived in Italy xD I love being 1/4 Italian (:





Yeah, so, that's about it.



My life keeps on getting moar and moar boring.



OH!



I do have some semi-exciting news. You ready for it???




I know you are.



I recorded the intro before the intro to my new webshow, Jap Trap. The debut of the intro will be sometime in mid-August to early September with the actual real intro to Jap Trap being one week after that. I have yet to decide the schedule for the new show, but it is going to be much more thought out and more interesting/edited/etc than 1313. So I am thinking that instead of weekly or every-other-week episodes I will do monthly to every-six-week type of thing.



What do you guys think?



Well, I have plenty of time to think about it, because I am not going to begin Jap Trap unil after mid-September. There will be moar information about Jap Trap later on, and I will give moar detailed descriptions of the types of things I will be doing on the show. But, like I said before, it is going o be moar elaborate than 1313 ever was.




So, right now, I gotta go bathe 11 and 1/2 cats!!




See ya ~~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿