My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年7月24日日曜日

NEW SINGLE!!!

YO SAY KITTENZ!!!


My new single, NUCLEAR (JAPANESE VERSION), has been released!!!



Go to www.reverbnation.com/ATDYE for a chance to listen and promote it on your profiles, etc etc



If you wish to download, send me a message or comment on my Reverb page or this blog or where ever your little heart desires. After I get your message, I will send you the info pertaining to payment.



There is also an English version of the song, and when you purchase the Japanese single you will receive the English version and the ultra sped-up remix version with it :DDD


So, yeah, holla @ me.


STAY KITTENY!!!


ON SALE NOW!!!


500円


www.wix.com/theofficialat/at

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿