My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年7月9日土曜日

Music Update~!

YO SAY!!!

As you can see from the video I posted a coupla days ago, my new single is about to be released. On the CD, there is an English version and a Japanese version of my song "Nuclear" plus a special version of a past song :3

I can't wait for its release and I hope you feel the same!!!

SMILE KITTEHZ!



In other news, I hope my American fans had a good 4th of July holiday. My was OK, and I ate smilely face potatoes (:



I love those lil things~~


So yummy in mah tummy.




Also, I hope you all liked my "BEST" video, I worked really hard on that thing, carefully choosing the clips and even moar carefully putting them in a chronological order that also told a story of sorts.




So, make sure to check it out gaiz! I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you :D



I have a big announcement I would like to make eventually, but right now I am not going to be able to say it lol



After all, I am on break :P




HAHAHAHAHA


Sorry, kittens.




Y'allz just gonna have teh wait ;P




So, yeah...



Until then, stay kitteny!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿