My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年7月11日月曜日

Going...going...

GONE!

Haha love ya kittens.



But, I will be gone for a few days (: I'm going on vacation baby!


I am just leaving this quick blog for you, so that y'all don't throw some kinda tantrum on ED and act like I died so pulled a Boxxy.




CHU~~!




So, kittehz.




Can ya hold teh internet fort down while your king is away??



PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!


I will update everything in my life as soon as I get back~



But, in the meantime, I has some news for you.



As you all know, my single was supposed to be released July 13, Japan time, but now it has changed. Due to my vacation and other goings-on, the new release date is July 21!!! (Also Japan time)





So, until then, stay kitteny!!!


www.youtube.com/AtJap13


SUBSCRIBE!!



NAO!







DO IT!!!




Or I will eats you ;PP

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿