My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年7月4日月曜日

The End of 1313

Hey kittenz.


This post is just to let you know that on July 1 a legacy ended.



My webshow, At's 1313, is now over.


The final episode was "The Best of AtJap13" and was a compilation video with all of the best moments from the show set to music.


Despite the end of 1313, I already have a new webshow in the making (:


However, I do not know when I will begin creating this new show, but I do know that it will happen...eventually. Right now, however, I am taking a break.

This is my not-making-any-videos break.



Enjoy the absence of my lovely face, kittehz!!!!!


The new show will be different from 1313, but still hold the same controversial, pointless, and eternally lulzy overlay.


Now, I will post the so-called vital stats:


Run Time: about 20 months
Start Date: November 10, 2009
End Date: June 17, 2011
Finale: July 1, 2011


All in all, I think it was a great show and even greater experience.


Thank you all for watching!


I love you all!!!


Make sure to watch the next show, also!!!


Thanks so much gaiz. I relaly appreciate it.


Baibai~


www.youtube.com/AtJap13

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿