My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年6月28日火曜日

Summerfest!

YO SAY!!!


This past weekend was summerfest in my town.

I've attended almost every year since it began, and this year was no different.


I dressed like a Gal boy (:


My hair looked ttly awesome, if I do say so myself.


It took a bucketload of hair glue in order to get my hair to stay like that, but it was well worth it dude. I looked so kitteny.


And that tharrz my entire outfit.



Dang I love those pants :D




At the Fest, I purchased a sweet awesome hat with dollar sign on it, and pictures of $100 bills. It makes me look so Azn gangstaa yo.



I shall post a pic laterrr



Those pics were from the first day, and then on the second day I dressed like normal weird lil At haha



I watched the parade on Sunday morning and saw Emmy~~



After that, I went home, slept three hours, then went back for moar food && stuff. My mom bought me a tribal spider necklace :P So kitteny.


It was funny cuz back in middle school I used to call Alana "Spider" so now every time I see a spider or spider item I think of her XD







So....




yeah.





Daz 'bout it man.



Haha


OH!



My youtube campaign.




You all have probably noticed that I have recently disabled my comments box on my profile. Well, there is a very logical and quite simple explanation for that. In order to help end hatred and intolerance, including but not limited to racism, sexism, and homopobia, I have silenced my page for one week. There are three days left of my campaign.


If you wish to jump aboard, all you have to do is disable the comments on your page for the remaining three days and remember to do it next year at this same time.




And, be sure to check out my page www.youtube.com/AtJap13



Until next time...



STAY KITTENY!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿