My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年6月19日日曜日

So let's GO!!!









OH MY KITTENS, KITTENZ!!!
























YO SAY!!!
















'Tis At, and I am leaving a brief lil message here.
































Today's the day gaiz, the day of my graduation-celebration-dinner-thing and I am so pumped! I'm not really pumped about the dinner itself, cuz I don't really like eating much anymore, but yeah...
























what was I saying again?
























oh yeah,
































my outfit!!!!!!
































I managed to buy some actual Gyaru-Oh clothing and I'm wearing it today (:
























And the restaurant is a five star restaurant that has been featured in magazines, so I am pretty pumped about going tharr also. I feel like a real gyaru-oh xD












First picture (at beginning of entry) is of me when I woke up this morning, without any makeup or anything HAHA


Second (above) is of me with my makeup && hairs fixed yo.


Sexy ne? HAHAHAHA


g'day loves.



Moar pics soon~~ Check out new vid: www.youtube.com/AtJap13

P.S. My outfit for today makes me look like Takanori XD

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿