My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年6月8日水曜日

Now What?

YO SAY!





















I did it kittehz!!!!!!!!!!!





















(Picture from two weeks ago, me rockin' my skinny jeans)



































I am officially a high school graduate!!!

















































I'm kinda sad still, though :/




























Anywhoooo.....



































Graduation was a purty interesting affair XD



































I'll be posting pics of that later, but for now, these will have to do. They are some last memories of school outfits XD










This I wore in during the last few weeks of school, just as it began to get really really warm outside.






I wore this two weeks ago, to go shopping with my mom so she could get an outfit to wear to commencement.































Now I'm one step closer to my epic epicness!!



And of course, meeting Takanori ;P

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿