My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年6月5日日曜日

GRADUATION

YO SAY.


Yesterday I had my senior breakfast and graduation practice.


Today is graduation.




It is, I must say, a bittersweet event.






I do not really wish to comment on it, due to the fact that I am not really all that thrilled to know that my school years have come to an end.



I just feel like it went way too fast.



I mean, I completely haated elementary school due to the relentless teasing for being Asian in a nearly all-White community, and I hated middle school for being teased for other reasons, but...


I really enjoyed high school.



Sure, it had its ups and downs, but it was a good time. This year was kind of kitteny and kind of not, but all in all it is worth remembering and missing.



I'll be sad for little while, no....


Quite a while.




Alana and I are kind of sad, but at least we will always have each other!




I shall write more later, as well as post some pictures of the event. Ciao~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿