My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年6月30日木曜日

Drive In

YO SAY!








Before I get into this entry, I just wanted to post the pic of my outfit from Day 3 of Summerfest ^^




The picture above is me, wearing my awesome red pants and the shirt my mom bought me at the fest (:





In other news...




My mom and I went to the local drive-in theater. It was really fun yo~~








I had not eaten anything other than a piece of toast and some M&M's, so the wait to get into the theater was really long.



I became super bored (probably due to my undiagnosed ADHD)



So...



I took a photo of this sign that I found rather funny.



Whaddya think kittehs???



That sign just makes me lulz. HAHA


Yeah...so...



OH!



I am nearly finished recording my new single, which shall be released sometime soon. I am so pumped about that.



AND



Since I worked harder on mixing it, maybe it won't suck!





Maybe...




Just maybe...






LOL!


JKJK



Cuz I'm ttly awesome yo. Moar info on teh single laterrr


It's really late && I shoulda been asleep two hours ago so peeeeeeeaaceeee kittehzzz~~




(However, I doubt I'll be sleeping due to all the sugar I ate...*perplexed mischevious look*)




LOVE YA

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿