My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年5月8日日曜日

Ladidadidaaaa

YO SAY!







Hey kittehz.











Yesterday was meh mommy's bday so I took her out to dinner.







That's how I looked :) I have my awesome new white collar on! I love it so muchhhh




HAHA




OH!








Twas also teh prom, but I did not go to that. I never even thought about going, to be honest. Proms just aren't for me. haha. I'm too un-fancy XD








My idea of "dressing up" is wearing shiny platforms and Tripp pants lol




But, I do suppose...



I could be quite handsome if I tried.




LOL


But yeah...I had no reason to do so. My best friends weren't going either, so I took my mom out to dinner and then we went shopping instead XD




OH!!!


More important news!




I voted for the song I wish for Takanori to feature on the UNDER:COVER 2 CD. I voted for DREAM DRUNKER lol Because I would love to hear him sing it again (@u@) its such a cool song~~


But yeah, I voted for that song, and so far, its not on the top list XD (I didn't actually expect it to be, but, yah nevar know, y'know?)



But a few other favez of mine are on there, including Burnin' X'mas, Albireo, and HEAT CAPACITY.



For anyone who purchased the recent album, CLOUD NINE, you should go to www.tm-revolution.com and click on the UNDER:COVER 2 box to vote for the song you want on the album (I suggest voting for DREAM DRUNKER or Untouchable Girls, but that's just me ;P)


So do it...




NOW






At said NAO!!!





Or you shall have no pie :P (Cuz At's gonna eat it all)












Well...that's that loves. g2g ttyl





Love ya! :D

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿