My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年5月4日水曜日

Here we go again...



YO SAY.












Okay kittehz, I got some serious progress here. So I got my official letter in the mail today from Temple, and believe me gaiz, it is even more thrilling in ink than on an email when you see that you have been accepted to the college of your primary choice.












Other than that, I have also prepared the CDs of my backing track to Down to You in order for me to perfom at the semifinals in the competition. I'm so pumped yo~~












Anddd...












In even better news...












My final for the college class is tomorrow, and I am finished with class!!!
















At school I only have four classes, so now my days will be very short and easy. I love this part of this school year.












Its great.












I am also going to have a couple of my paintings in my community's art show, so I am pretty pumped about that also.












Despite all of the good things going on in my life, I am looking very forward to this year ending. I know that sounds kind of out of the ordinary but...
















Y'know kittehz,












I've had perfect attendance for 5 years.












That is a long time my friend.
















I know it seems like a long time to you, but...












its an even longer time for the person who's living it.












Me.
















So I am ready for a break.












That's why I'm not even starting college until the spring semester of 2012.












This way, I will have a nice break from the norm. (^3^)












Lastly, I just want to post about something I've been thinking about for a while now. I am sure all of you know that I self identify myself as a gyaru-oh, but I just want to inform you that once I am in Tokyo I will be doing full-on gyaru-oh, perhaps even Center Guy. I could seriously picture myself with the bright orange hair, colored lenses, and Center makeup.

I could ttly see me like diz.







More importantly, I am loud and kind of obnoxious, so I have the attitude as well.





And as for the philosophy of the Yamanba culture, I am one of those individuals that tends to rebel against societal norms and what not, so let us see what happens.








:)








Hahahaha








After all, I love causing a scene and making people hate me :D








Don't ya think???




















Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa


















































JUST KIDDING!!


















































Or am I???















































SEE YA~~!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿