My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年5月16日月曜日

Getting There Slowly...

YO SAY KITTENZ!!





















'Tis At once again.





















So I found this really awesome site. I can read Men's Knuckle and Men's Egg magazine without having to purchase them :)





















And now I can be a total gal-boy fashionista lolz





















Today is the big show yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















I practiced and rehearsed and I think I've got it. My costume for the show fits in really well too, and I shall post pics later. Which reminds me, I have a couple pics from TMR day:









My tag for Takanori!








My total ensemble :)


(Belt and shirt courtesy of the 1998 T.M.Revolution LIVE REVOLUTION KING OF JOKER tour)



So yeah, that was that.



And for today.......................



WISH ME LUCK KITTEHZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿