My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年5月31日火曜日

Back to Better??



YO SAY.

'Tis At, and I am back ;P


I was sick for the weekend, but now I am feeling quite better.

I had a fever, chills, aches, and various other issues o.o


It was definitely not kitteny............



AT ALL.




Not to mention the fact that I had no appetite for the whole weekend, and ended up eating nothing but rice and cinnamon cake (I'm weird, I know) for three days.



However, I am now slowly and surely recovering, and hopefully, with all the power in this oh so kitteny universe, I will be in prime condition by graduation.





Wish me the best gaiz.




Which reminds me, in five short days and some odd hours, I will officially be a high school grad.










'Tis gonna be great kittehz.




Other than that, I don't really have any news updates for the day. Except the fact that she is in the room with me at this very moment. LOL


Also, I got my perfect attendance award :)



Six years in a row baby.



Also, I got some other stuff too XD




Oh!




That reminds me......




T.M.Revolution released yet another single. It's called FLAGS and I find the music video quite entertaining. Especially the funny women dancing in the white outfits. LOL



Some other news I wish to share, is how for the TMR 15th anniversary, Takanori Nishikawa and Hello Kitty teamed together and there are these epically kitteny shirts for sale on the site, but I am currently unable to purchase one ('o`;)







*wailing cry*






NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




*end cry*











Much better.













HAHA.



Anywho, g'day loves.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿