My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年4月24日日曜日

Tokyo, I'm On My Way!

Hey kittehs.

Just a brief lil update yo.

Here is the link to purchase my book:

https://www.createspace.com/3589595

I know you've all been looking so forward to it XD




Other than that, I really do not have much to say.



OH!



But I do.








Mwahahahahahhaha



I was accepted to Temple University Japan (:


Pretty pumped gaiz, nawt gonna lie.


Andddd


My performance is quickly approaching. I have decided (by sheer emotional reasoning and the fact that its teh only song I know which contains both English and Japanese) to sing Abingdon Boys School's Down to You.


Yay me!




Hahahahaha

I'll be updating my progress frequently hopefully.


And, I still update my Japanese blog on www.takanori-desu.livejournal.com moar than this one. Haha. I guess its just easier or moar convenient for me. LOL


So, uh, yeah. Daz all yo. Stay kitteny!!!




Mwah!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿