My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年4月28日木曜日

R.I.P.

Yo say.





This blog is of a more somber tone, kittenz. I just received some sorrowful news, and I am very saddened by this bit of news.





My aunt's little dog, Alexandria, Alex for short, died this morning in her home. She has been sick for some time now, and today she didn't wake up.

She was such a kind little dog, and I am more of a cat person, but she was like a cousin to me. My aunt had no children, so Alex was like her daughter. My family is going to hold a little "funeral" service for her, and she is going to be greatly missed. My aunt got her when I was only seven, so she was in our family for over eleven years. Life is going to be quite different without her.


Other than that, I really do not have any other news for today...


Love you all.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿