My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年5月1日日曜日

Movin' Awn?



YO SAY!






Just a quick lil update.









Life's going purdy good for me right now, other than the fact that I have get to find an "other half".









:'(









Last year at this time, I was so happy~~









I guess I'm happy this year too, but for different reasons. This year I'm happy due to graduation, college, and the singing competition.









Last year I was happy because of friends, her, and my demo.









LOL









Things change so drastically and we just can't do anything about it...









She has already moved on, while I'm still sitting here like the lame idiot I always knew that everyone thought of me as.









Her new boyfriend is literally the polar opposite of me. LOL









Maybe I was just too awesome for her ;P












Haha.















Well, gotta go for now kittehz. Early rise in the morning.









LOVE YA!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿