My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年4月7日木曜日

Just A Lil Update...



YO SAY!


'Tis At.


Just updating for no apparent reason...




apparently.



Haha



I finally got to talk to my friend again (:



I'm really super duper happy about that.





On Sunday I made donburi :)





It was really good. Kinda like a tempura donburi with carrot and scallion.


I also have other news.




Ready?





LOL



I've recently developed quite the obsession for Japanese guys who where copper/strawberry blond hair.



Funny, huh?



LOL



My hair's copper too lolololololol



Anywho......




LEVIN from La'cryma Christi is just adorable, and so is Takanori (I preferred his look back in 1998-2000 when he wore the copper hair)


So yeah....




OH!




I've recently started using Ameba.



I'm still getting the hang of it, though, so I won't give my info just yet haha



Until I get more familiar with it.



It took me two months to figure out livejournal lololol



All those years ago XD



Well, gotta go right now, but...



OH! Wait! I got new collars!! One is leopard print and one is white!




That's the white one, and I got it cuz I saw a really cute pic of Takanori wearing a white choker collar, and I then wanted one too haha.



And that's the leopard print one, inspired by T.M.Revolution's WILD RUSH single.



JUNGLE!!!



Peace.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿