My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年4月19日火曜日

Cuz I'm AWESOME



YO SAY!


Hey kittenz, 'tis At.


I have some great news.


You ready for it???














Hmm???
















Are. You. READY!?!?!?














I applied to college, and my application was sent out officially on April 16 (April 15 in America) and I will have the verdict on May 6 (May 5 in America). I am so excited that I cannot even sit still!!! I only have to wait 17 moar dayz until I know if I'm accepted...yay!


It really looks like I am going to get in, due to the fact that I am quite the smart lil cookie and I am an excellent writer (for da essay) and my test scores are really high. Wish me luck gaiz!



On Saturday I made double turkey burgers. They were kitteny good dude.





Another bit of information is that I tried out for a singing compitition. In the audition I sang WHITE BREATH by T.M.Revolution. The judges really like it and I advanced to the semifinals!!! Yay At!!! I am so pumped about that as well yo.


No, I have to decide what to sing for the semifinals. I am thinking something along the lines of Abingdon Boys School Down to You or PUFFY True Asia. Both of which I can do a lil Japanese mixed with the English and make myself unique and what not.



Last little bit of information I have is that I cut my hair. Now, I truly have my TMR-style the force era 'do:



Waaaaaa~~~ Methinks At is in love with himselvez ye ye


LOL



haha


Me so AWESOME!!!



Well, gotta go now, kittehz. Check me out: www.youtube.com/AtJap13 and for Japanese blog go to: http://www.takanori-desu.livejournal.com/ (updated almost daily right now due to countdown yo)



At loves you.













Or maybe nawt.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿