My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年3月21日月曜日

Wooooo YEAH!!!

YO SAY!
Hey gaiz. 'Tis At.
I'm just giving a quick lil message harr. As most of you know, Japan is dealing with some tough stuff right now, and with the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant going bonkers and polluting teh air, I don't really know what the future holds.
I do have faith and believe that everything will eventually be okay. I mean, Japan is a very strong country.
I believe that they will get out of this, recover, and come back better than ever.
After all,
we always do!
I don't know if you gaiz noticed, but I made a special video to Japan on my page www.youtube.com/AtJap13 so be sure to check it out!
(I posted it here on my blog and on my livejournal also)
As far as me, I'm doing well. Having some personal issues, but what's new, right? lulz
I can be so lulzy haha.
I love me.
Haha.
Oh! I've been working on some new music ^^
It's gonna be SO KITTENY.
I got most of my lyrics written and in the summer I'll be in the studio and recording my new stuff professionally.
Ya hear that gaiz???
PROFESSIONALLY.
Now you can get the real sense of At! :)
LOL
It's gonna be SO KITTENY.
LOLOLOL
I'm also working on some other projects, and have a few other things up my sleeve, so you're gonna have to keep watch on my youtube page and my official band site!
Well, gotta go for now.
Take care!
LOVE YA~
Or not.
---------------LOLOLOLOLOLOL----------------
Just kidding!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿