My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2011年3月31日木曜日

I Guess "Forever" means 6 months...

Hey gaiz.


This is a more somber entry.


Today I found out that some one of whom really cared about had deleted me from her friends. I really thought she cared about me also. Pfft. Guess not. I keep now thinking about last year at this time and about how happy we were. Last year at this time I had the best person in the world, right there, and I thought it would remain that way. But now, one year later, she is gone and she hates my living guts and there ain't a thing in Siberia that I can do about it.


...


Life really sucks right now...


Also, I really need to talk to someone, y'know, for moral support, but all my friends are away for spring break or asleep or busy or whatever.


Pffts.





I guess its time to officially move on...


I mean, we would have parted ways eventually anyway, right?






Right??














RIGHT?!















Sorry...just a little tempermental at the current moment.



Sigh.


Well, I shall update again with a more positive message!!





I hope.




HAHA.




At least I got the Youtube updated: www.youtube.com/AtJap13



Check it out!!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Sorry to hear this happened to you, but I get where you're coming from. I know I haven't talked to you in awhile, but I'm here for you for moral support if you ever want to drop me a message on youtube or if you want my facebook we can talk. Hope things have gotten better.

    返信削除