My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2010年12月12日日曜日

GO MONGOLIA!!!



BEFORE:
AFTER:

YO SAY!

Did everyone see my new vid?

I did a makeup tutorial of Takanori Nishikawa's makeup in the music video of Aoi Hekireki (青い霹靂). With the blue/white eyeshadow mix. My hair is a lil different than Taka's, but you catch my drift.

Check it out: www.youtube.com/AtJap13 RATE && COMMENT ;P

So I'm leaving tomorrow for a special event :)

I'll letcha know how it went down after its over.

Since I believe it is bad luck to make any certain presumptions before you even do something.

Haha.

Superstitious At.

Gotta love it.

Alana dyed her hair!

Black!!



She's gorgeous!!!








And single ;D

Lol.


I hope she doesn't get angry with me for advertising her availability.

I doubt she will.

She loves me and knows just how obnoxiously annoying I can be.

SRSLY gaiz.

You gaiz like ttly hate me,

And just think about it,

You don't even KNOW me.



Nawt in person, that is.

Tuh-rust meh.



I can be a lot worse IRL.

:D


Jajaja.............................................




I really think that is all...................




OH!




Almost forgot.


I got my costume for the event tomorrow, and it is a traditional Mongolian costume, and its red, golden yellow, and some green/white detailing. The hat is ttly amusing and has a little white feather on the top.


So anyway,

its SO KITTENY!!!



SRSLY.


And we have a dance that we had to learn.

For awhile we thought it wasn't going to work, but now we are all uber confident that it will, and I think we're doing super kitteny.


Haha.


Well, gotta go pack, so, see ya!!


And WISH US LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


\^o^/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿