My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2010年12月18日土曜日

BREAK BABY!

At && the Girls

At && Sam


Yo say its At.

Everyone's favorite Jap Trap.

I gotta lotta things to discuss, and dude I am so pumped about all of 'em.

I returned from my trip safely to discover that I missed two snow days while I was away. Just my luck, right? lol

I could actually feel the coldness of the weather as we arrived closer and closer to my hometown. Haha. But anyway, we were awesome. Mongolia rocked. I'll be postin some pics later, but right now I'm on a school computer and therefore don't have access to my documents from home. Yeah, but anyway, it was awesome.

Today is my last day of school before winter break, and I am finished with everything already. I really wish I didn't want perfect attendance so damn bad, cuz then I could have skipped. Oh well, 2:30 will come soon enough. It's already 10:30...

4 hours...



Haha.


Anyway I got holiday cards done for all of my friends, and I get to go out for dinner (ah-gain) with my mom tonight. It's great. I love going out! Haha.

So I got my laptop. Well...

My stepdad is picking up my laptop to be exact. And I am so happy!

Haha.

I'm also really pumped for Christmas, New Year's (American), and Oshougatsu (Japanese). Lots of food and fun!! LOL

So yeah I've got some stuff to do over my holiday, like fine tuning the new single and finishing up some other things, but other than that, I get to rest for a while. And I really need it. SRSLY.


No like,


TTLY.


I'll be making a new video sometime tonight or in the morning, so wait for it!!

It is gonna be short cuz At gots lots to do and places to go~~!!!

HAHA.



I amuse me...


Chu~\^o^/




http://www.atjap13.com/


GO THARRR!!!




And




www.youtube.com/AtJap13



GO THARRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




HAHA.



Well, I best be going now. I'm tired && hungry && don't wanna use up ALL of meh energy. Have a kitteny holiday gaiz.


RLY.


Love,


At

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿