My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2010年11月21日日曜日

Just like a rolling thunder...



YO SAY!!!

Its At.




Your favorite Jap Trap.




Haha




November is nearly over!




OH NOEZ!!!




Where ever did it go???




\`o`/




(confuzzled face)




Thursday the 18th of November was my best friends eighteenth birthday :D




I really hope she had an awesome day, kittehs.




Nawt much else has really happened, though.




I've realized that I am becoming more and more of a gyaru boy everyday.




I used to be kinda darkish and almost emo.




But now,,




I'm dressin moar && moar fashionable.




haha










I need to bleach me roots ah-gain.






They are coming in awfully black.






Haha.






So tired of black hairrr.






Thinking about doing the roots and bleaching the entire thing a couple moar shades lighterrr.
















Whadya think?




























Hmm??






























HMMM?!?!




























Haha.




I amuse me.




OH!




I raised money for charity.






:)






And am going to run for charity :)))








YAY!!!!












At loves people.












SRSLY.




























Anddd........


















Thursday is Thanksgiving!!!!






My favorite holiday!!!!!!!






YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








I love my life now.






:)))










Well...I think that tharrr is just about all.










haha.








Here's a picture of At.






OH!



One moar thing.


I made a cat in art!!!



And its black!!!!!





With an ORANGE collar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Tharrrz a pic fo ya.



LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿