My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2010年10月3日日曜日

With all those bare-legged mermaids around tempting me.






YO SAY!!!






Heya gaiz.






It's your favorite Jap Trap ah-gain...AtJap13!






And I have some ttly kitteny news.






Like, SRSLY.






Ready for it???
























Are you sure??









































No, SRSLY.































































ARE.



















































YOU?????????????????????????????????????????????????










































Here it is:










































I bleached my hair!!!!






And it looks awesome.






No more ugly Asian hair for At.









Haha.






Just kidding.






My hair wasn't ugly.









Just........










































black.










































BO--RING.






So I bleached it to a light light brown.






Then dyed it copper blonde. Yup. Just like Taka's. And it is in fact the EXACT. SAME. COLOR. How kitteny is that, gaiz?! Love it. But you know whats really weird?









Hm?















Do you??





















You don't, huh???










































Well, At shall tell you.










































Now that my hair is no longer black, more attention is drawn to my eyes. Especially with the hair style I now have.






Eye attention + Short stature + shape of face = more stares from people / hair color = more wondering stares + languages spoken =










































At looks even MOAR Asian.












And that is what I was trying to get away from!!!









I wuz tired of looking so...idk...non-White at my school and in meh town that I decided to pull a move like the Japanese celebs and such do. Dye my hair a color other than black.









But the moar attention I get






the moar White-washed-Asian I appear.






HAHA.












Oh well.










































THAT'S LIFE.










































Take it or leave it, sucka.










































ahahahahahahaaaa






I amuse me.

































OH!!!
























After today, there will be a total of 85 episodes of At's 1313 in existence on the channel AtJap13. So go to www.youtube.com/AtJap13 and check 'em out! NOW!!!









DO IT.










































I SAID DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!










































Or you shall go to be with no supper.
















































SRSLY GAIZ.










































I'm nawt kidding this time.
















































FOR REALZ DUDE.....










































NO.


















































































































SUPPER.










































While I always get my supper. Every single night. Cuz meh mommy loves me. But no body loves you. If someone loved you you wouldn't be forced to spend you life on the internet stalking little Asian boys, now would you?










































JUST KIDDING!!!
















































Did you think I was for cereal???










































Really gaiz,






























you need to lighten up.













































Cuz I'm just ttly srsly serious all the kitteny time.










































HAHA.



















































But even if you still get supper, I can punish you in other ways ;3










































CHECK THE VIDZ OUT NOW!!!!!










































You don't want me to put crickets in your house at night do you?










































I WILL.













































TTLY.






















































Then all you will be able to hear is chirp! chirp! chirp!






All through this nawt-so-kitteny night.










































LALALA










































I like crickets.













































Well, gotta go catch 'em! See ya~~~~~~~~


































































And remember.











































At loves you.






*^人^*

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿