My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2010年9月13日月曜日

As long as it's you I'm with, it's ALL RIGHT!

YO SAY!!!

Hey kittenz!

Here's At

and I'm back.

So a lot has happened since I talked to y'all last. I mean,

A. LOT.

I've begun college classes gaiz! So that my Japanese doesn't suck so much kthnx. HAHA I love it. I am so far ahead && doing freaking awesome. Its ttly kitteny~YAH!

Oh and I'm back in school.

And............................

I'M A SENIOR BABY!!!!!!

Only one moar year kittenz.

Are ya proud of meh?

I defied all those odds against children like me, and rose up bein smarter && bettar den all y'allz. haha I love me.





















Yaknowlikehowmehdaddyleftmehandmehmommyraisedmeh. Oh && me stepdad, but he doesn't count XD





















Yeah life's going great right now!





















LIKE,





















SRSLY.





















Also, its been nearly 6 months!!! YAY!! And she makes me so happy~





















I love her.





















>^人^<






















































Also, I cut my hair!





















Ah-gain.















And I looked like an awesome gyaru-o on my first day of





MY SENIOR YEAR!





That is just wicked awesome to say.





Haha.





Yup. Datz me.



Wit meh epic 6 inch platform shoes >P


Andddd


I have amazing clothes this year.



Like,



SO KITTENY.

For the first time in 3 years, all my clothes are men's clothes.

I'm turning back into good ol' At.

The one you came to know and love in the first place. (~desolation single, four years ago. remember?)


And I'll be making a new video for Youtube.



Ah-gain.





NOW FOR MOAR NEWZ.









Ready?







Are you sure??








Are you ready for it???









ARE.








YOU.








READY?!?!?!?!









I AM TURNING 18 TOMORROW!!!!!!!



FINALLY!!!



AFTER 18 YEARZ!!!!




HAHA.





JUST STATING THE OBVIOUS.








ISN'T THAT THARR JUST THE KITTENIEST THING EVAR?



I think so.




In fact, I know so.




So you have to agree with me.




AGREE. WITH. ME.




CUZ I'm ttly awesome like that.




And people alwayz agree wit me. And if they don't, then...



well...



My friend Mischa will attack youz!!!!!




Haha.




She will.




SRSLY.






Haha.


I love her. :)

Well, I think that's about all for today...gotta go plow some hay!

SEE YA!!!



LOVE,
At

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿