My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2010年8月9日月曜日

I'm in summer mode, so let's go!



YO SAY I'M AT && I'M 97% UNUSUAL 98% oF THE TIME!!!!!!!!!




It's true;




I'm nawt alwayz weird.




Like, I go to sleep just like everyone else.




And I walk.




And I talk.




And now I'm beginning to sound like I'm writing a "for sale" add for myself.




Hahahahahaha




That's funny.




Now I wanna write a for sale add for myself.




Here goes:::::


AtJap13 in his natural habitat.





Item: AtJap13


Characteristics: Can speak, sleep, walk, and be weird


Aesthetics: Tiny, awkward, and unconventional


Abilities: singing, eating, drawing


Unique features: obsessive, obnoxious, white-washed, and a noot!


Also known for small creepy eyes, creepy skin, and and white-out for eyeliner!!




P.S. Yup, he's a keeper.




Hahahahaha




I amuse me.




I am so awesome, cuz I can make fun of myself and laugh about it.




Nyaaaa~~




Send THAT "wanted/for sale" add to YOUR ex-gf, bf, wife, husband, or dying kangaroo and see wut they have to say!!!




-wink-




It's gonna be soooo kitteny!




Next thing, kittenz!


As I'm sure MOST of you gaiz ALREADY know...


At has a job!!!


Itz true baby. I have a job for the first time in my life. Other than being a Youtube personality and a rising Japanoise singer, I am an online survey taker!!!! And I earned $20 my first day, and I just earned $15 MOAR. And I haven't had to leave my dining room, kittenz. I love this. MOAR people have also bought my CD, and I now have 82 subscribers on Youtube!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo close to having 100 subscribers. And when I do......


There will be a special surprise!


And I am almost to the 100th episode of At's 1313!


And there will be a special surprise for that as well!!!!


Andddd it has almost been a full year since I transformed into the partly white-washed Asian, partly weeaboo, but all genuine AtJap13 and made my obnoxious debut on Youtube. The channel was very unknown about at first, and then I managed to spark a lil--a LOT--of controversy.


YAY!!!! GOOD~U DE~SU!!!


CONTROVERSY!!!


I guess people though I was being ttly srsly serious when I acted like I was bothered by weeaboos and thought I wuz the total shiz.


Well, sorry to disappoint you gaiz,


But....


truth is...................















I don't give a flying kitten's broken left ear about it.


They can pretend and be whatever thir little hearts desire.


And as far as me be ttly awesome...


All I have to say is.......











YOU READY FOR IT?????????














I'm just a small town Hapa will a big music dream.


Who just so happenz to have become an internet sensation.


And to the chicklets on the "Zibeoh" livejournal page,


Thanx gaiz. I appreciate it.









I REALLY DO.


You made me who I am today. And I will nevar forget you. Like, evar.


See how nice I am? Anddddd I'm also ah-dorable.


Chu~~~


I can hardly wait for Alana to come over to my house. She is the best. And we can both obsess over Takanori (and Daisuke--we luv u<3)>
She's ah-mazing. Me, nawt so much.


Alana, you're the best. EVAR. End of story.


Well,,,,,,


I must go D:


OH NOES!!!


NO MOAR AT!!!


Don't worry gaiz, I'll be back soon!


But right now...I gotta go do 200 pushups! See ya!!!


STAY KITTENY~~


~At



1 件のコメント: