My Life Quote:


"If you just dream your dreams, they'll never come true." ~Takanori Nishikawa

2010年8月14日土曜日

Cuz I'm TTLY like Emiry.

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH KITTENZZZ!!!!!!





You know you love me.





Like,





ttly.





And I love you!!!!





Okay, so you may or may nawt have noticed some changes in my websites and/or blogs and/or YouTube pages. So...





If you DID,





CONGRATULATIONZ!!!





You deserve a STICKER!





But I don't have any D:





OH NOEZ!!!





So, instead, just pat yourself on your back.





Unless its hairy. Then just smile and clap 3 taimz.





And if you did NAWT...





Shamey on you!!!





You deserve to go to bed without supper.





But since I'm nawt in your house (thank goodness!), just go about your supperly wayz (and EAT! [nawt that you need to] eat a lot!) and go to bed.





^w~





So yeah, I made some changez. Like ttly awesome, huh? Haha...





So harrz them tharr cheingez:





1) Deleted SOME vidz on AtJap13 && modified the channel in general. You know, I just messed with the titles of the vidz. Example: Changed "MagicalPockyUsagi: You are ***NOT*** Japanese" to "AtJap13 Loves MagicalPockyUsagi".





Why did I do this? You ask. Well.....for MOAR irony haha!!!





2) I deleted my English Youtube channel.





Why did I do that? You ask. Well.....it was driving me BONKERZ.





3) I deleted my music Myspace, my AsianAve, and my Japanese blogspot blog.





Why did I do that? You ask. Well.......cuz they were ttly uncalled for. And lacked general purpose.





4) I deleted some othar thingz that you troll do NAWT need to know about.





Why did I do that? Oh, IDK, ask "Zibeoh". Haha! Now can't find me -sticks out tongue- >P





5) I am ceasing to exist on the internetz for a while beginning August 30. I gawtz to get all A's beibei.





Why? You wonder. BECAWSE I'M AZN. DUH. Just kidding. But I do like to do well in school.





OKAYYYYY THENNNNN!!!!!!!!!!





Now that THAT is out of the way and all of your questions are answered, I must run along.





Okay, so nawt ALL of them.





But most, right?


























RIGHT?



































ZOMGZ RAIT????!!!





Becawse after all, what I choose nawt to tell you is...





my business.





And I will only tell you gaiz wut I feel you should know.





Nothing else.





NUH-thing.





So you needn't worry your pretty little heads about it.





Ok, so nawt "pretty"





but nawt "ugly".





Just...











AVARRAGE.





Cuz only At can be pretty.





ONLY.





Haha.





JUST KIDDING!!!





My besties are pretty too!!!





But ONLY us.



Face it. We. Are. GORGEOUS.



















ONLY. US.




JUST KIDDING!!!!!!



Or am I? ;P

Alright, gotta go watch a movie about a chick that gives birth to snakes! Like over 9000!!! Hahahahahahahaaa


See ya!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿